Hello folks! Let me tell you I am LOVING our new camera. I even like it better than our old "new" camera that broke! I even took some pictures of me because
A-I like playing with our new camera
B-I wanted a decent picture of me since I usually look totally gross in photos
C-Just because


I have been feeling a bit better now that I have finally started my post baby diet. And by post baby I mean since Eddie. You see...after Eddie I never bothered to diet, watch what I was eating or lose any weight whatsoever! I think I was too happy and too busy being Mommy to care. Well I am still really happy and even more busy being Mommy to two kids but now we are opening a theatre and I don't plan on being on stage very often (except children's theatre) but I want to be a lot closer to my normal weight. SO I've got about 20 more pounds to lose. I've already lost 5:)


Fiona's new favorite things are her tongue and her feet! They make her smile. I can't believe she's already 3 months old! And so BIG! OK...I can believe she's so big. I just have big babies.


Now that Fiona is over three months she's been doing better in the sleep department...usually. She definitely still has her moments though. I truly think sometimes that this is her mantra.

On a totally different note. We tried out a new park the other day. Note to self...do not go there again by myself! It would be OK if I could be on Eddie's tail the whole time but since I also have Fiona and that is impossible this park will be saved for days when Daddy can come! The structure was just too big for my little guy and he was giving me a heart attack climbing and swinging like a monkey! He did have a blast though.

Eddie is always in Fiona's face. Poking, smacking, rubbing, licking, breathing on etc.... but sometimes it gets really sweet too! In fairness it happens a lot. It's just usually followed by a poke :)LOL

I LOVE this picture of Eddie enjoying his muffin. His eyes are to die for!

Mommy's artistic Aquarium bouncer shot.

Well. That's all for now folks. I will write more soon.
Love,
Moira
No comments:
Post a Comment