I'm excited!
Here's June in "her kitchen". I say that because she's been working her fingers to the bone in that ktichen scrubbing absolutely every crevice within an inch of its life. Of course...considering that it's a kitchen I hope there is nothing "living" in there besides the people working in there!
Me and my baby in front of the stage right corner of the stage. This pic was from our mini-family celebration we had there when we closed on the building. Good times.
Ed and Eddie in the lighting booth. I know I posted this pic already (I think I did anyway).
The front of the building. The wood blockade is from the building next door. They are working on the facade so they've closed off the sidewalk in front of it. We are trying to push them along on their project because we need the wood down to fix a crack in one of our front windows. Quite annoying. Also, we are going to be THE BLUE MOON DINNER THEATRE. These are signs we had up in the other building. We moved them here so people would know we were coming soon while we waited for our new awning and signage.
The hallway from the lobby to the auditorium. Tod has spackled here (as you can see) so we could give it a fresh coat of paint.
Lyn steaming kitchen equipment.
Ed washing the walls in the auditorium prepping it for a freash coat of paint. It was a bar before we got it so lots of tar needs to be scrubbed off the walls!
June cleaning her kitchen again! It's looking REALLY good in there! Squeaky clean and shiny!
Well. I'm sure I'll have lots and lots more pictures of the theatre as we plug away at prepping it for opening. I can't wait to share them!
Love,
Moira
No comments:
Post a Comment