Ed opening the doors to the Blue Moon Dinner Theatre for the first time!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Lets try this again
I got another new camera so now lets play a game I like to call "Lets see how long it takes until this camera breaks as well". Ahhhh well! Here are some random pics from the said recently broken camera that has since been returned and replaced with a different one.
Ed opening the doors to the Blue Moon Dinner Theatre for the first time!
Eddie. Just being his usual cute self. What a little devil!
OK.....she came out sideways. I'll fix that later...I'm too tired right now. But turn your head...she's still pretty!
I like this picture because it looks like he's striking some super duper Kung Fu pose or something.
Attention Houston....I've birthed a thumb sucker! She absolutely will NOT take a binky but this child is rather fond of her thumb. How freakin' cute is that!
That's all folks. Think lovely thoughts that my new camera survives! My son is handing me a "corn popper" to play with so I'd better go take a walk with him and do some "popping".
Ed opening the doors to the Blue Moon Dinner Theatre for the first time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment