Hey hey hey.....
Just thought I'd give a shout out to anyone else who might be up at 3am(since 2 am mind you). Apparently my little girl has decided she's awake, happy(she's been fed) and wanting to flirt and coo at Mommy and every toy in or near her crib. Grrrrrr. But she's so darned cute!
I actually left her to her own devices for a while to see if she'll talk herself to sleep. I have noticed that my pretty little girl is very good at self soothing. I so want to go in her room right now and rub her back or pat her to sleep....but I know her ability to put herself to sleep is a VERY good thing.
I am hearing quiet......I can only hope that means she is asleep......which means I can be again...soon........here's hoping....
Goodnight.
PS
My new camera broke!!! Seriously folks. What is it with me and cameras!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!! It was WAY too expensive so we're going to try to exchange it. We shall see.....
No comments:
Post a Comment