Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Generic summer fun

It's been super hot and sunny here. Some days it's even too hot to go outside! Poor Maggie gets overheated quickly and is not a big fan of being uncomfortable. I guess she gets that from her Mommy!!


On the potty front. Eddie has had a few accidents(all poop related) but the past few days he has been doing AWESOME!! He's even been dry 4 nights in a row and after all his naps! I think (knock on wood) that we may be ready to give night training a try in a few days if he continues on this path. Pretty cool. My Mom always said he wouldn't go to school in diapers but I didn't quite believe her ;)

Here's my handsome potty trained(ish) boy and a little glimpse of Fiona in the corner.
He loves his ice!!
Too. Cute. For. Words.


Sassy lady.










No comments: