Friday, May 7, 2010

Always chasing rainbows

Eddie had lots of fun playing with the hose today. Both he and Fiona (and me too) were pretty excited and amazed that they could make a rainbow. Well...I wasn't surprised he could "make" a rainbow but I loved seeing his excitement. It was super cute.

Please forgive my "freak out" about the wayer and the camera. You have to understand that my husband and I run a theatre for a living and we are BEYOND broke!! SOMEHOW(I won't be so bold as to blame the children) we have been through like 3 or 4 cameras in the past few years. So you can understand why I would freak. Also...if you know Eddie....you know he would do it! He wouldn't do it out of meanness...but he would soooo do it (just look how he sprayed Fiona after being told about 5 times not to because she didn't like it)!

No comments: