This is what she thinks of my stinking sign!
Maggie is 4 months old now. She is beautiful and adorable and I have to be completely honest....I haven't totally figured her out yet. I think she's going to be a spectacular little girl but she's tricky. I think she's trying to figure out where she fits in with her two lively and LOUD siblings!! LOL! She goes for her 4 month doctor visit in a few days. I'm very curious to see what she weighs and how tall she is. About a week and a half ago she was 15 lbs...or so so I would imagine she's going to be just a bit more than that. She takes about 5 and a half to 6 ounces at each feeding and she eats about 5x a day. I would call her our little piggie but Eddie ate waaaay more than that when he was a baby. Margaret(Maggie-we call her both) has lost a bunch of her red hair but what she's got left is still red :)
I hope her hair grows in faster than Fiona's did but I'm not holding my breath. It appears my girls are taking after me when it comes to hair growth. Eddie however has a FABULOUS head of hair! His hair grows soooo fast the boy needs a haircut every month(which we soooo don't do) to keep up with it!
ANYWAY! She's got a killer smile(when she chooses to share it) and an adorable little giggle. I love our Maggie and I'm so glad we've had her company for 4 months. I cannot wait to see what the next few hold.
Oh...and ignore the apostrophe in Months. I cannot figure out if it belongs there or not?? It's a really good thing I have my degree in theatre and that when I went to ETSU that I switched my major from English to psychology!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment