Friday, March 5, 2010

Ah siblings.....

Partners in crime. That's what they are. They love each other a ton and drive each other CRAZY!!!!! Eddie is either hugging, squeezing and kissing Fiona to death or pushing, smacking, pinching her. Either way it makes her scream, squeal and whine. Fiona is a very "sensitive" little girl.
:)

Having three kids has definitely been challenging but it gets more managable every day. Now if only Ed and I could squeeze in some alone time.....
Ah well...a girl can dream...can't she???
I love this face. It is such a face that I make. Maybe that's why this boy drives me CRAZY!!! Because he is just like me.....














1 comment:

Just a "little" Crazy said...

ok.....so I'm commenting on my own post but I would like it known that I'm not a fan of baby headbands. That was an old headband that Fi found and she loves playing with. Heck....I may not like them but if it's her choice and she enjoys it(and looks cute)...who am I to deny???