Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy 2 month birthday sweet pea!!!

I cannot believe it's been two months already. She's getting so big(no surprise here...this is one of my babies we are talking about)! I don't know her exact stats because she doesn't go to the doctor again for a few more days. I do know at her last appointment she was 10lb. 5oz. already!!!. Our little Margaret is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. She's still got her blue eyes so I'm curious as to whether they are going to turn ...or not! Now she is not the best sleeper in the world. I could be expecting to much though. Sleep deprivation is starting to get the better of me. I suppose it would be MUCH worse if I was nursing though. I think maybe I'll try again with the next one(insert shrieks of horror and gasps from my readers here). It depends on Eddie's speech schedule I suppose. I didn't nurse Maggie because it would have been too crazy with speech every day and two other kids. Had I known that my hubby was going to be amazingly sweet and take Eddie to speech every day for two months plus I might have tried to breastfeed again!!! He's such a good man :)
Soooo anyway! Happy birthday to my sweet little red haired girl. She's a joy and I love that she's starting to laugh and smile. A wonderful and welcome addition to our family!



You're so vain. She loves looking at herself in the mirror. It always makes her smile.

And what a cute smile it is!!












No comments: