Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sippy Cup Success!!

OK...maybe "success" is a bit premature. Today is the first day she accepted her morning milk in a sippy cup. She had been very reluctant about this and insisted on a morning bottle. It's kind of sad in a way because I loved cuddling with her while she drank her morning bottle. Now all she has left is her evening bottle and she'll be weaned. I'm not sure if "I" am ready to get rid of that one yet. She's definitely her own little person though. I remember taking away Eddie's bottles. One day he just had all sippy cups and he was like "Oh...OK"...no problem...no arguments. Fiona on the other hand. Was not happy about relinquishing her beloved bottles and she let us know it. So we are taking it a bit slower. But today we have made progress....lets hope it keeps up :)

No comments: