OK...so this is not really "news" to anyone at this point but I figured I'd better document it. I had convinced myself that it was going to be a boy(even though I feel like I did when I was preggers with Fiona). I suppose I was wrong. We had a really cute boy name picked out too....which I won't share because we might have a boy in the future!!! I was going to post my 18 week ultrasound pics but I just realized that they are at the theatre so when I get them back home I'll get around to that. I'm getting excited about the prospect of getting a new camera. I'm thinking Canon this time around...any advice??? I can't wait to start blogging more faithfully....with PICTURES!!!! The kids are getting so big. I don't think my family or friends would recognize if they saw them. Coming to TN for a VISIT every now and then might help PEOPLE!!!! Just saying. I believe we've got a name picked out for our baby girl but I'm not sure that we're sharing quite yet...I'll have to double check with Ed on that one when I see him next :)
Not much else happening here. We'll be re-doing Eddie's room for him very soon. We bought a whole bunch of stuff off ebay for a GREAT price so he will soon have a Thomas the Tank Engine themed room. Normally I'm really not into decorating with a theme like that but he really will love it!!! He's CRAZY about everything trains and everything Thomas. The "girls" will be getting a pink room(yay) with fairies!! Ummm...not my influence at all...they told me they wanted a fairy room(tee-hee).
That's all for now folks. I hope to post soon with PICTURES!!! Keep your fingers crossed that the Breese's acquire a camera soon! Until then.
Moira
No comments:
Post a Comment