Monday, March 9, 2009
I have so much catching up to do I don't even know where to begin! I figured I'd just throw in some pics so you could see how big Eddie and Fiona have gotten. It's been so long! That's what I get for doing two shows at the same time! And to think...before kids I used to do about 5 at the same time and not even bat an eye. Not anymore. Eddie has come a long way. He's still not talking but he's making a lot more sounds. He is doing very well with his beginning sounds and he's even gotten some ending sounds! Today we were playing outside and I was amazed at how far he's come! He's got miles and miles to go but he's doing so well!!
Our little girl has the BEST smile but she is oh so very serious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment