Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bad Boy

This is how we found him. It's totally not funny because it could be dangerous...but it was kinda funny LOL. We explained to him the dangers of climbing in the dryer....he's two....I'm not sure he "got it"...but this was a few weeks ago and he hasn't done it since :)






3 comments:

A said...

NO its totally funny! bc we know you are never gonna let him do that it makes it ok.
but maybe he's telling you that you need to turn up the heat? or just put a lock on the laundry room door. :)

A said...

we want more. where are the feb pics of your kids :)

Just a "little" Crazy said...

I'm soooo sorry! I have been yelled at repeatedly by my MOM too!!! I'm gonna get right on that...once I find the memory card to our camera. It's MIA! I am sooooo not hyappy!