Thursday, September 25, 2008

Update

I've been a bad Mommy blogger! Fiona and Eddie are growing up so fast! About two weeks ago Fiona rolled over for the first time! Um..actually I suppose that would technically be the "only" time as well since I have yet to get her to do it again. She is SO CLOSE though. She's talking up a storm and pretty much sleeping through the night now. She goes down about 8pm or so and wakes anywhere between 4:30am and 6am. Sometimes after her bottle she will go back down...sometimes she wants to play for a little bit.
Eddie is ALWAYS on top of his sister! Sometimes it's sweet and he hugs and kisses her but he gets VERY excited VERY easily and he is a very strong boy!!! We have to watch him like a hawk! Here he is in the crib with the baby. Funny since for months and months now he's wanted absolutely nothing to do with the crib. Jealous much?


I love this picture. It's as if she's saying "MOM....exactly how long are you planning on leaving me like this on my stomach?" It's all in the eyes.
Eddie has gone to speech therapy for two weeks now. His therapist Melissa has an idea of what the problem may be but she wants to see him for a few more weeks before she makes a diagnosis. I'm still coming to terms with the possible diagnosis but I'm sure I'll write about it eventually.
He is bright and happy though (usually) and loves being outside and tormenting the dogs and cats. We are very lucky that we have extremely tolerant animals!

No comments: