Well I am sure I will be back soon! Love-Moira
Friday, September 26, 2008
Progress
Of course I had to start out with a few shots of the kids. They're just too cute!! I adore Fiona's 70's wallpaper inspired outfit. Thanks Nana Murphy. She's definitely a cute little baldy bean. She's growing like a weed though. I cannot believe she's wearing 6-9 month clothing already and she's not even 4 months old!
We've FINALLY been getting cooler "fall-like" weather. She looks so cute bundled in their duble stroller asleep while Eddie ran around outside and played.
She looks like she's deep in thought. I wonder what she is thinking.
He loves getting in the double stroller for walks! Especially when his sister is in it too! Thanks for the stroller Grandma June and Aunt Lyn. It's been coming in very handy!
He also loves to wear our shoes! Here he is modeling a pair of Mommy's sneakers that he took from my closet. I have a feeling with the way he is growing that he'll actually fit into my size sooner than later.
Back to business folks! Here is our new logo! Very exciting! The moon is going to be a bit more blue but the company who printed this up for us did it SUPER QUICK!!!! We are very happy with it.
Just to give you an idea...this is what is directly across the street from the theatre. The path leads to a large public parking lot. It's really pretty. Ed and I actually posed for our engagement photos in this alley :)
Well...the first coat of red is up! It looks bright but it will get darker as more coats are applied. You can see in certain spots where it is darker. I haven't been at the building working because I have been home watching the kids but everyone said it looks spectacular at night! I can't wait to see it! They've been working all day. I'm sure they have put the second coat of paint up by now. Chuck and Ed bought ceiling fans for the auditorium and I believe they were going to install them today as well. Chuck also repaired the sinks in the public bathrooms. I'm sure a lot more got done but I won't hear about it until Ed gets home later and gives me the report!!!


Well I am sure I will be back soon! Love-Moira
Well I am sure I will be back soon! Love-Moira
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment