Saturday, June 11, 2011

Going Public??

So I have been toying with the idea of going public with my blog. I'm trying out some new names for the blog (mostly in my head-LOL) and fixing up it's appearance. I've still got lots of work to do because I'm not happy with it's "look". My problem is that I am basically computer illiterate so making these changes is taking FOREVER!
My other conundrum is the content. Up until now it has basically been pictures of the kids and a re-telling of recent events. I don't consider myself a wonderful or particularly witty writer but I think I can do OK if I speak what's on my mind. Of course, that is a problem. Oddly enough I am perfectly allright with other bloggers or friends knowing my innermost thoughts but I kind of feel odd with my Mother , MIL, or other relatives reading a blog that might be peppered with some colorful topics or tasteless comments ;) OR they might get waaaay TMI about my relationship with Ed...if you know what I mean. LOL. I also don't know anything about "sponsors" or "giveaways" or other stuff that seems to go hand in hand with Mommy blogging. Heck, I don't even know how to label my posts or simple stuff like that! I need blogger 101. I guess for now I will work on the appearance and figure out where to go from there :)
Oh, and if anybody has any fun names for the "new" blog...let me know!!!

So far I've thought of:

Just a "little" crazy

Me and my loves

Coffee Please!

Our Humble Home

Once In A Blue Moon

Well. I'm out for now. I would appreciate some feedback on names!!! Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I realize you already selected a name but after reading your heartfelt father's day post, I thought of some names.
i luv babies
Babies r Divine
4ever babies
Or instead of Coffee Please!...how about
Babies Please! :)

Just a "little" Crazy said...

Nice suggestions! I'm still contemplating the name. Babies Please! has a cute ring.