Last weekend I took Eddie to the train museum at ETSU. He LOVED it! I had no doubt that he would but it was nice to see him so excited. I'm definitely going back again with him and I'll bring Fiona next time as well.

He was in awe.

The models were amazing! I have so much respect for these people and the patience it must take to assemble these things!!!!

Eddie had fun looking at the model trains. He was really, REALLY good about not touching but by far his favorite part was the playroom. They had donated Thomas trains and books and
DVD's. He played for a
loooong time and I think I am going to have to let him play first next time and then go look at the model trains. Now that he knows it is there I don't think I'll have any other choice.

He's very serious when he plays with his trains.
LOL. Now for his birthday he wants blue track(which is discontinued) and 3 switches. If you can see the little yellow lever by his right hand...THAT is what he wants. Now the tracks are made brown or grey and I am hoping I can find this boy his
swtiches for his birthday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment