This past week Ed, myself(the kids) and our friends Thomas and Kallie(and their kids) rented a cabin in Gatlinburg. The cabin was truly beautiful. The company was lovely and it was INSANE being up on a mountain with 5 children!!! I think we all needed a vacation after our vacation! I do know for a fact that Eddie and Fiona LOVE playing with Rowan....Maggie and Loreleiare a bit more subtle about their excitement over hanging out at this point.
Here they are having a face off though. Maggie is about 2 months(or so) older than Lorelei but they are both creeping wonderfully! I think we are going to have two crawling babies very soon!!
The whole stinkin' mess of them!
Of course Fiona was off having a conversation with Mr. Bear. My little girl most definitely marches to her own drummer!!
Love her.
And her of course.....I truly cannot tell who she looks like here. Me????








No comments:
Post a Comment