I have always loved this short sassy hairdo.
It's just so darned cute. I don't look nearly as cute and thin as the actress in the pics(I don't want to try to spell her first name so I'll just call her A.H.). I'm working on it. Maybe I should reward myself with a cut after I lose weight??? Maybe I should just do it for a fresh outlook???
OR should I keep the length and go for something like this? I probably would skip the heavy bang(or maybe not...). It is a really cute cut as well and I wouldn't be making such an investment in it. I'm torn. Any ideas??? I know I need to do something because I haven't gotten a haircut since I was about 3 months pregnant with my 6 month old Maggie!!! As a matter of fact, when I was getting my hair cut I was convinced that she was a boy and I was trying to convince my husband to let me name him Seamus. I lost the argument. I WILL keep trying if we have future boys. I digress. 








No comments:
Post a Comment