Friday, June 4, 2010

Blue Plum Festival-Day 1

Today was the first day of the Blue Plum Festival in downtown Johnson City. It took me FOREVER to get out of the house by myself with the three kids...but we DID get there!!!
Mom is packed up and ready to go!!!
Of course the FIRST thing Eddie wanted to do was go behind the bar and get some "soda" from the gun. It's really water with a touch of seltzer. At least that is what my husband keeps telling me he's giving him(It had BETTER be that-LOL).

We both have an eye shutting problem apparently. She's my little doll and I CANNOT believe that tomorrow she is going to be TWO YEARS OLD!!!!

Daddy and Maggie. I like this picture because it looks like Maggie is trying to eat his nose. And she is!













Fiona's Hello Kitty face paint. Don't ask me about the face. I have no idea.


Fiona and her boyfriend Tod.



She's a flirt.
Kara and Ella(Fi and Eddie's cousins). Right after this picture Ella flashed the most BEAUTIFUL smile....of course I didn't catch it.

We set up a small "play area" in the auditorium to try and keep the kids contained.

Italian ice. mmmmmmmmmmm.
Fiona on the set of NOISES OFF. She picked up the phone and said "Hi Nana". She usually does that when she picks up a phone. She just associates talking on the phone and my Mom.
Maggie just chilled in her stroller.

Mommy and Fiona home after a looooong day. Now if I could just remove my scar.........
Just because it's not a horrible pic and there are sooo few of those these days :(

Little sweetness in her crib getting changed(by Mommy) for bed.
You're so vain(but not really).
My absolutely handsome guy.

It was a long day but we plan on braving it again tomorrow. It's Fiona's birthday!!
If I have another baby in June I'm NOT going to be induced on Blue Plum weekend. What was I thinking???????























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luv the "your so vain" photo. It is more like "your so pretty" photo.

Just a "little" Crazy said...

pshaw.