Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My what big eyes you have.


Maggie is really strong. I cannot believe that she's going to be 4 months old soon! I've been working on getting her to roll over but she's not having it. She'll get there. When she's on her belly she squirms like CRAZY and I swear she's trying to crawl. I took her to the doctor yesterday because I thought she might be really sick. She wasn't. I feel better that I got it checked out though. Just a lingering case of the sniffles. I asked the doctor if it could be allergies perhaps but she told me that don't typically show themselves this early. ANYWAY. I thought Maggie was huge compared to Fiona but it turns out she's not. I checked their baby books and at her four month check up Fiona was 16lb. 12oz. and yesterday Maggie was about 15lb.(I'm a bad Mommy...I can't remember how many ounces). Maggie goes for her four month check in about two weeks. So they are pretty much about the same. I suppose Maggie cheeks are deceiving! Check out those gorgeous eyes though!!!


















No comments: