Saturday, February 13, 2010

They are getting so big!

They are getting so big! Eddie and Fiona are actually at an age where they can play together(though I swear they prefer to fight)...OK...that's not entirely fair. I think they entertain themselves by seeing who can annoy each other more!!! LOL! I love this picture because Fiona is lounging in the rocking cjair like a teenager(not that I am in ANY rush for her to be a teen).

LOVE the bow. Fiona....she HATES the bow. She still has hardly any hair at all but I got a bow in gosh darnit!

Love the feed me shirt. Got it at TARGET for like $4.00 and it's soooo LITTLE SHOP.
Fiona is usually pretty indifferent about Maggie but she loves holding her(when she's in the mood). I was looking at baby pics of myself and I believe Mags looks like me as a baby(minus the blue eyes).

By the way....our Maggie is a little piggy! Now...granted she was born at 8lb. 15 oz. but as of this past Tuesday she was 10lb. 6oz. OINK!!! She's an absolutely beautiful chubs though!

I've had enough. I can't take it anymore.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this squinty eyed smile.



Pretty baby.











No comments: