Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fiona and Maggie's Room

Fiona and Maggie got a new look for their room as well. The walls are no longer blue and yellow. They are all PINK!!! Girly girl PINK!!! I'm so excited. We got some great Wallies from the store to add some color (and Fairies of course) to the walls!


I still need to pick out a switch plate for their room :( I'd better get on that asap.



This is the window valance Grandma June sewed for the girl's. So pretty. It's exactly what I wanted and couldn't find in the store. Fiona's letters are back up but we still need to go get Maggie's letters for over her crib. Once again....about 23 days left...or so......
Better get on that!

And over my Fiona's bed. I'm going to pick one up for over Maggie's crib as well. Since I took this picture I've spread out the stars a bit. I thought it looked too cluttered.


Here is the video from the day Fiona and Maggie's room got painted(thanks again Kallie, Thomas and Rachel).












No comments: