Friday, November 27, 2009

I got a camera!!!!!

OK...first of all I am THRILLED!!! I got a camera for my birthday from my wonderful hubby!!! Now I can blog again...but more importantly....I can have pictures of my family again. Here are a few shots from Thanksgiving. Just me and the kids(my husband refuses to be in pics). I'll get him tonight at the theatre though :)

Here's Eddie right before bed all cozy and snug. Yes-that is DIEGO in the background.
Fifi with her big beautiful eyes.

We couldn't get both kids to look at the same time. Ya take what you can get!

Me and my handsome little boy! He's getting so very big.

Now...I have REALLY bad eyes and they kept closing for the pics. This is the best I could get...for now. Here's my 34+ week belly. Not too much longer to go! At my last Dr.'s visit everything checked out great! She's head down or as my OBGYN said....she's "locked and loaded". Maggie is quite the active baby! Next visit I believe I will find out if I am dilated at all!!! gulp. As much as I hate the exam I am excited to find out.



Well...tonight is the opening for A TUNA CHRISTMAS at the Blue Moon. I am sure I'll have lots of pictures and updates!!! It feels good to be back!



No comments: