Monday, May 4, 2009

Deja vu

Well....we figured we'd let people find by reading the blog :) We haven't even told the folks upstairs so whoever checks the blog first....finds out first. I suppose we'll know when the folks upstairs read it because we'll hear squeals of joy or shrieks of horror. We may hear a knock on our door :)

We are REALLY early so maybe we should have kept our mouths shut for a while but I've had two betas done...one Thursday which was 98 and today it was mid-600's.....so hopefully we'll be ok. If all turns out well we should be adding to our little family in early to mid-January. We have our first OB appt. in two weeks :)

I'm sure there will be some comments and maybe a few phone calls LOL!





4 comments:

A said...

holy cow
i knew it when you sent that email "so everyone gets an equal chance..."
congrats
you guys are insane-ly amazing.
xoxo

Allie said...

Congrats, Moira!! I'll definitely be around if you need a babysitter!

Janice Guazzo said...

HOLY CRAP WOMAN! ARE YOU INSANE???? Good luck! You will be in diapers for the next 5 yrs! Congrats to you both! And I will not babysit. LOL Just kidding!

Anonymous said...

Auguri! Congratulations!
We are so excited and happy for you!

Alessandra, Mike & Baby Lombardo