Thursday, April 16, 2009

More Easter

These are totally out of order but I am waaaay too tired to fix it. The important part is that I actually got the pictures posted in a timely manner....right???

Here's Eddie and Oma Lisa blowing bubbles.....and blowing and blowing...he had her doing this for quite some time.....

In this first pic he's a bit frusrated because he wanted to hold the bubbles himself.


Pretty Easter girl...and that would DEFINITELY be Fiona...not me :)
Fi with her Daddy.

OK....there's a stobehind this one. Ute had just walked and rocked Fiona to sleep and Eddie decided he was going to get some Ute action of his own. He wanted to be "rocked to sleep" too! She happily obliged.


Don't get me wrong. Fiona is a big girl but she looks like a GIANT in these pictures where Ute is holding her!!!


I LOVED her dress! Thanks Nana Murphy! It was absolutely perfect. I can't wait to put it on her again!


Something in this picture reminds me of her Grandpa Murphy...ummm... the EARS maybe????Hmmmmm........









1 comment:

A said...

the pics of that little porcelain doll on the table look just like Fiona! Wait... omg she is gorgeous!