Monday, November 3, 2008

Random stuff and Ute's Birthday

Yesterday Eddie decided that when we said it was time to get in the shower he would cut out the undressing part and get right to it! (no the baby tub isn't for him...I had just finished giving Fiona a bath).
Playing outside yesterday. Eddie snuck in some hugs for Phoebe. You can see her pleading for help with her eyes :)
Happy Birthday Ute. Eddie brought Ute all her presents to open. What a helper.
OK...I posted this because I thought it was cute. No judging from anyone please. Fiona is teething and she decided she was going to suck on Ed's beer can because it was very cold. No ....we certainly did not give our 5 month old beer :) Besides...my Mom has a picture of me in my Grandmas backyard sucking on an empty beer can too and I turned out just fine ;)

On the speech front. Eddie is going to be getting lots and lots of help! He'll be going to therapy twice a week for an hour a pop and at that session he'll be learning with a little girl his own age. They are going to try to get them to talk to each other. They will also be training Ed and I to work with Eddie at home which is something his current therapist hasn't been doing. He'll also be going twice a week for 45 minutes to private speech therapy(a new therapist). Plus his tutor still comes for an hour once a week.
Hopefully he'll start making some progress but even if he never talks...he's a really happy boy and smart as a whip(too smart sometimes)!!!

No comments: