Sunday, October 19, 2008

Crib Date

Fiona and Joseph had a "crib date". I learned that Fiona really enjoys having company in her crib. She kept cooing and smiling at Joseph. Little Joseph is was only a week and a half old so he maily just layed there quietly :)
Buds just chilln' out. She kept trying to touch him. It was really cute. She was fascinated!
Ummmm...she also kept laying and rolling on top of him. It was really cute how she kept lounging on him and Joseph didn't seem to mind a bit (I guess he knows a pretty girl when he sees one...even at his young age)! Erica and I had a good laugh over this.
Eddie tried repeatedly to join in on the fun. I usually let him lay in the crib with Fiona but Joseph isn't as "hearty" as Fi so I didn't let him climb in with Joseph. I was afraid he's crush the poor baby!
They kept holding hands but of course I couldn't capture it on film. This is the closest I could get.
Lots of Love-
Moira

No comments: