Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bubbles, bubbles and more bubbles

Fiona has a new favorite sound. It's very messy and very cute. She will do this sound for a very long time once you get her started. In fact she was doing it for about 15 minutes at 6am this morning (It made me smile a very bleary eyed smile). She also still really loves her feet. She loves to grab them, eat them, put them behind her head...she's a very talented baby :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can leave comments on this thing? I had no idea until you wrote that. So I hope I'm off the hook too! I was starting to pride myself on being blog-ignorant in my old age, but I guess that's at an end. The pics are beautiful! I haven't gotten around to all of them, but seriously...your kids are amazingly adorable...and SOOOOO smart!