Saturday, August 16, 2008

New York

OK.....we made it to NY and back in one piece. Considering how long the car ride is the kids did really well. I do believe that Daddy and Fiona were exhausted from the trip though....


There was lots of visiting to do. Aunt Beth was in her glory meeting Fiona for the first time. I'm lovin' Beth's new haircut!
Eddie gotlots of Nana Murphy cuddles. No doubt they were laying in her bed watching Noggin...probably Blues Clues if I were to venture a guess....
Aunt Kathleen was loving her some sweet Fiona.
Nana and her Fiona girl.
OK....this is just a random picture we took one morning in NY. She just looks really cute so I had to post it :)

Uncle George was completely smitten with Eddie the entire visit! He took him for scooter rides, tractor rides, let him play with his duck(yes, my sister and her husband bought my nephew Georgie a duck),went to Dave and Buster's....lets just say they were best buddies the whole trip. If Eddie starts speaking soon I think his first sentence will be can I go see Uncle George again.

Mommy and Daddy are pretty cool too because we let Eddie try his first Carvel! YUM!!! Of course we had to have our share of Carvel while visiting since we don't have any by us in Tennessee.
Ahhhhh...since I have no clue about posting pictures on my blog....here's a picture pf Katie(Beth's baby girl). She had fun at Margarets house too!
We got to visit with Lisa and Jeff and see their beautiful new house. Here's a pic of the Daddies and their baby girls.....Ryan snuck in the shot as well! Of course my Fiona has a bottle stuck in her mouth(tee-hee). My cute little chubs is always hungry!
Eddie swam like a fish in NY. He started out not swimming at all and left NY treading water (with swimmies) and sort of doing the doggie paddle! He's going to LOVE swimming lessons in the fall! He swam with his cousin Danny.....


His buddy Giuseppe....
and lots and lots of swimming with Daddy in Nana's pool!
Fiona was more interested in being a bathing beauty than actually swimming. Thanks to Lisa for the bathing suit and the large bag of clothing she passed on to Fiona!!!


Well.....the trip was fun and we are excited to go back at Christmas. We are not excited about the drive but being in NY for Christmas is always fun! Eddie should be old enough to really have fun and it will be Fiona's first Christmas. It's going to be a really busy time for us. We will have just closed our first show at the new theatre and Ed will have just finished up student teaching. Gulp...we have got a lot on our plate! I've got more pics and some videos if I can remember how to post them. More soon......



No comments: