Thursday, July 17, 2008

Long Time Coming




OK....so I suck at this and I am constantly saying how I am going to update more often etc...etc.....


Ah well. I will make no promises this time. So much has happened. First off, having two kids is pretty hairy! We definitely have NOT gotten into the swing of things yet. Don't get me wrong. We LOVE it...it's just really hard. Can't imagine what three will be like (yes, I am already thinking about the next one). Come on folks, I'll be 35 in November...a girl has to take these things into consideration!


So....it's hard to believe that Eddie is going to be 21 months old and that Fiona is already 6 weeks old. Craziness I tell you. She arrived on June 5th 2008. I was induced again....because I am highly impatient and it was QUICK!!! Really quick. I'll take time and post a birth story at some point. Eddie has been having a rough time of it but I think he's doing a little better. He's SUCH a good natured kid that we figured he'd be fine but apparently he's more than a bit put off by this new arrival! It was especially hard on him while I was breastfeeding (obviously I am not anymore). That in itself was a long drawn out ordeal and it also deserves its own post. I'm still pretty emotional about it.


ANYWAY. My daughters name is Fiona Anne Breese and she is beautiful and feisty! She is not at all like her brother was as a baby. He was completely laid back and chill. Never cried (seriously...he really never did...unless something was really wrong).....and his sister....LOVES to cry. She cries over everything. She is quite the dramatic child. She's got a killer smile though when she decides to share it! I want to enjoy every single baby moment but I secretly can't wait until she is older and I can watch them playing(and fighting I'm sure) together. That is going to be so fun. Well, hopefully I'll be back soon!






No comments: