Friday, January 25, 2008

Nesting

OK.....I'm sure I must have done this with Eddie but I cannot for the life of me remember! I am an organizing and cleaning FREAK! I have started going through Eddie's closet ripping it apart. I have now organized into bags and boxes all his old clothes, hats, shoes, blankets, etc.... They are all categorized now by size and I have attempted to put aside anything that might work for a little baby girl.
(Unfortunately I did not realize until now how "gender neutral" Eddie's wardrobe is NOT!!! Ah well! One can always hope for a baby shower for a little girl...right??? )
This was not an easy task though. I loaded Eddie with toys and books to play with while I did this but all he wanted to do was help Mommy. Sweet boy. He would take his old clothes and shoes etc...and put them in the closet, garbage pail, hamper...pretty much anywhere that I didn't want them at the time. How could I be mad though. He was only helping Mommy after all. I must be freaking my dear husband out as well because anything that isn't chained down is being analyzed and tossed in the garbage or put aside for storage. Poor poor guy! I have also got him moving furniture for me left and right. I'm insane! I'm only 21 weeks pregnant! I hope this doesn't get much worse.

1 comment:

Janice Guazzo said...

Hey Moira,
How have you been? We would love for you to come to a MOMS Club event soon. And if you need any help with the new addition let us know. (Meals, babysitting, just some company).
Janice