
Merry Christmas Everyone!! OK...I know, I know..it's April. I just got these pictures from my Mom when she came to visit for Easter. It's crazy! Eddie is actually tiny in these pictures. I'm so used to my litle boy looking like he's already a year old!
We drove to Long Island for Christmas this year so Eddie could meet all his cousins and Aunts and Uncles from NY!
He did great on the trip. Such a good traveler...which is good because we take lots of car trips.
Eddie before opening his Christmas presents. He's awake and eady to go.
Eddie fell asleep immediately after opening his presents. That was a lot of work for a 2 month old.
I'd say he did OK. Santa knew he'd been a very good boy.

I gave Eddie a "Faux-Hawk" to match his cousin Willy's.

Mommy (also known as Nana Murphy) and my nephew Georgie. Ed and I didn't join them but my family took a trip to the city while we were home visiting to see the tree and have dinner.

Daddy and Santa Eddie on Christmas Eve. We were getting ready to visit with some relatives in Syossett.

My nephew Brian and his girlfriend Katie in the limo going to NYC. Hopefully she'll be his wife soon.......hint....hint....

My nephew Willy holding Eddie. He claimed he didn't want to but he did an awful lot of it (tee-hee).











No comments:
Post a Comment