Thursday, March 22, 2007

Baby Shower Pictures(yeah...I know I'm late)

Moira,Erica,Renee,Bonnie

Baby Shower Day!!! August 5, 2006. It was held at Irish Times Pub in Holbrook, NY and it was awesome! My Mom and my sisters Kathleen and Margaret put everything together. The food was really,really great...especially the canoli(sp?) cake!! I got so many presents. OK...so "Eddie" got so many presents...but at this stage in their baby lives....isn't all the cool stuff we get really for the parents anyway???

My Mom took me shopping and got me a dress just for the shower. Hmm...I think she tricked
me! She failed to inform me that we would be matching. That's OK though :)!
It really was a great day! Of course going back to my Mom's house afterwards and jumping in the pool felt pretty nice too! August is HOT for a pregnant lady!











Beth,Bonnie,Me,Eileen,Lisa






































Me and Beth!
































Ellen,Me, Miss Jean Jean the dancing machine!




















Aunt Lyn,Me,Grandma June

















Margaret,Me,Kathleen(HA!! I'm the tallest sister...now at barely 5'3"that's sad)







Me and Mommy...also known as Nana Murphy













Thanks everyone for being there on such a special day...and of course for all the amazingly generous gifts! Since I am writing this when Eddie Jr. is 5 months old...I can tell you that everything has come in very handy!

No comments: